Thursday, December 3, 2015

Multimedia Piece

This piece is about a young girl that finally has the opportunity to attend college. She is portrayed as a hard working student by her mother who says that she spent days and nights studying. She is also portrayed as caring by her brother who suffers from a disease that she helps her mother care for with. This young girl Sonya Ortiz is following her dreams. She is getting the chance to attend college due to all her hard work and she also gets to dance. This piece truly impacted me and caught my eye. As a dancer and a current student I know how it feels to work for something and to maintain a certain GPA to attend college so that is why I liked this piece. I think it's a positive story. I would not change much of the piece maybe get an interview from a former teacher from high school since she just graduated and maybe some footage of her in a classroom not only her dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment